The Studio 💫
- Mobile Flow and Pin events now appear in the Activitiestab on the User profile page.
- Plus, Mobile Flows and Pins now appear in the Eligibilitytab on the User profile page.
- Handy image previews of your Mobile Flows will now show on the Flows list page, the Mobile Flow analytics page, and when publishing a Flow.
- We've added a Back button on the User profile page to make it easier to get back to the All users list. Don't you love little quality-of-life improvements? We do!
- A new (more powerful!) version of our Appcues <> Zapier integration is available (ICYMI see what's new) ⚡
The Builder 🔧
- No updates to the Builder in October–keep on scrolling.
To say that our Mobile Team has been busy is an understatement–so many awesome updates to share! 🤩 Building beautiful mobile experiences is easier than ever:
- You now have the option to add new elements side-by-side and the option to clone elements side-by-side or below (when there's only 1 item in a row).
- You can also Drag and Drop elements for easier placement–here are four quick examples:
- Move an element inside the same row when it has more items
- Move an element from one row to another
- Move an entire row with multiple items inside
- Move an element from a row to a completely new row
- Now, when you're editing composable elements like an 'Image with Text' block, you'll see a contextual highlight, so you know which section you are working on.
- To make editing clearer and more accessible, you'll also see a blue color (formerly green) when selecting, hovering, and creating elements.
- Working on an experience with a lot of copy or visuals? Now, if your content is bigger than the Modal area, scroll bars will display properly so you can keep editing.
- We've also added landscape/portrait mode! Toggle between both to see how your modals will look in portrait and landscape.
- Plus, light/dark mode! 🌓 Create completely different colors for light and dark modes that automatically show to your users based on their specific theme preference. 🪄
Bug fixes 🐛💥
- Flows:Fixed a problem where searching for archived Flows with tags could sometimes break the page.
- Analytics:Fixed a problem that was causing some users to experience an error when exporting Flow analytics.
- Settings:The date picker would sometimes get hidden behind other parts of the page on the Pin settings and Mobile Flow settings pages–that has been updated.
- Settings:The “Updated at” value on the Flow settings page could sometimes bleed out of its container, but that has been fixed.
- Pins:Fixed a problem where cutting/pasting text in the Pins builder could sometimes create an error.
- Pins:Fixed an issue where the default theme font on Button Pins was not being applied.
- Pins:Applying class selectors for Pins could sometimes cause an error, but that has been fixed.
- Pins:Deleting Icon with Tooltip Pins could sometimes cause the builder to fail–that's resolved now.
- Hotspots:Fixed an issue where sometimes the “next step” action on Hotspots failed.
- SDK:Fixed image alignments and behavior to better represent what's shown on the SDK.
- SDK:Fixed styles on Image w/ Text to better represent what's shown on the SDK.
- Builder:Fixed the actions toolbar so that clone/delete buttons do not overlap the Content Menu when open.