Builder / Experiences
New & improved 🆕✨
- Scheduling:Automatically publish (or un-publish) flows, banners, and pins to appear and disappear based on specified dates and times–just like magic. 💫 Additional guidance in our support doc.
- Performance Metrics:The new Performance Metrics page consolidates all the essential flow metrics you care about into a single location, providing a more holistic view of performance.
- Targeting:We’ve added a new auto-property calledFirst Seen At. This auto-property is a timestamp of the first time a user has been seen by Appcues, making it easier to target new users in your app. 🙌
- [Beta] Journeys Saved Positioning:Now, when you re-arrange elements on a Journey, it will save your changes. 👏
- Appcues <> Zapier:The latest update to our Appcues <> Zapier Integration now lets you select multiple triggers at once so that you can choose more ways to trigger a zap in one swift motion.
- Mobile Modals:We’ve added a new option for mobile modals–backdrop styling for even more control over the design of your mobile experiences.
- Mobile Tooltips:📱🥳 Floating tooltips–now available–allow you to guide users on small screens. In case that’s not exciting enough, tooltips got some quick enhancements after release:
- First, the adjusted target position button will now remain active until you choose a position.
- You can also adjust the target position directly from the preview with the cross icon button.
- Lastly, if you move your tooltip location, we’ll show you the last target location you selected, so making adjustments is even easier.
In the works 🚧
- [Coming Soon] Mobile Tooltips - Anchored:Available for Native iOS, Native Android, and React Native Apps–you’ll soon be able to anchor a tooltip directly to an in-app element. Great for calling out new features and elements that move depending on screen size.
- [Coming Soon] Session Recording Integrations:Soon, you’ll be able to send events directly from Appcues to FullStory, Hotjar, and LogRocket, making it even easier to get a more complete picture of what your users are doing in your product.
- [Coming Soon] Shadow DOM Support:Appcues will soon support products on Shadow DOM frameworks.
- [Beta] Webhooks:Connect Appcues to even more tools with webhooks! Easily send real-time messages to your other tools when something happens with Appcues experiences. ⚙️💥 Check out the help doc and email Joey to get access.
- [Beta] Control Experiments:Better measure flow impact on your flow’s key conversion goal by automatically excluding a control group from seeing your flow. 🧪🥂 Check out the help doc and email Joey to get access.