Builder / Experiences
New & improved 🆕✨
- Control Experiments:ICYMI control experimentation (or holdback testing) is here! Better measure impact on your flow’s key conversion goal by automatically excluding a control group from seeing your flow. 🧪🥂 Take a tour to get started, or check out the help doc.
- Mobile Tooltips - Anchored:Available for Native iOS, Native Android, Flutter, and React Native Apps–you can now anchor a tooltip directly to an in-app element! It’s perfect for calling out new features and elements that move depending on screen size.
- Mobile Screen Capture:Capture a screenshot directly from your mobile device to help make building mobile experiences easier.
- Target New Users Easily:We’ve added a new auto-property calledFirst Seen At. This is a timestamp of the first time a user has been seen by Appcues, making it easier to target new users in your app. 🙌
- Shadow DOM Framework Support:Appcues' now handles Shadow DOMs, making it easy to point and click at any element inside the Shadow DOM you want to select.
- Banners - Buttons & Templates:Now, you can add buttons to your banners and use that button to trigger another flow when clicked! 🥳 Additionally, to expedite building, we’ve added three new banner templates: new feature announcement, trial expiration, and webinar announcement. To use the new templates, head to the page you want to build on and open the Appcues Builder.
- Session Recording Integrations:Pass events directly from Appcues to Fullstory, Hotjar, and LogRocket for a more complete picture of what your users are doing in your product.
- Import Group Profiles via Public API:Create segments and target Appcues experiences to Group Profiles by importing the data via our new Public API endpointImport Bulk Group Profile Data.
- Active Users:We’ve added mobile active users(if applicable to you)to the count on the Appcues Overview page for a better view of total active users across your products!
In the works 🚧
- [Beta] Webhooks:Connect Appcues to even more tools with webhooks! Easily send real-time messages to your other tools when something happens with Appcues experiences. ⚙️💥 Check out the help doc and email Joey to get access.
Bug fixes 🐛💥
- Banners:Fixed an issue where the banner was rendering on the page while editing.
- Banners:Fixed an issue where overlay banners were being created with inconsistent position styles.
- Mobile SDK:Fixed an issue on Android2.1.3, Segment Android2.1.1, and React Native2.1.2where certain elements were unavailable for targeting tooltip content. A patch update has been released for the following platforms. Appcues Mobile Customers on these platforms are encouraged to upgrade the SDK version at their earliest convenience.