Builder / Experiences
New & improved 🆕✨
- Mobile Embeds:Freshly shipped! 🚀 Embeds are the most versatile pattern type for infusing inline experiences into mobile apps. Embeds allow content to be injected directly alongside app elements for personalized user content, calls-to-action, and other non-intrusive experiences. Read for more details.
- HIPAA support:We now can offer HIPAA compliance support for interested customers. Chat with our team if you need to sign a Business Associate Agreement in order to send PHI data to Appcues.
- Checklist options:Have more control over your checklist experiences with a set of new options to explore. You can now choose when a Checklist opens (open once, closed, or open), whether or not a Checklist item opens in a new tab, and set a checklist as non-dismissable. 🎉
- Reset Flow history from User Profile:Reset Flow historydirectly from the User Profile Page – especially convenient for resetting the history of brand-new users.
- Add group profiles via the Public API:We've enhanced our API by adding two powerful options - Send Group Profiles and Associate Users to Groups. You can import group profiles in bulk or send a single group profile at a time. Additionally, ourPostman Collectionhas been updated to reflect these changes.
- Zapier group action:The Appcues <> Zapier Integration supports a new action:Update Group Profile,which lets you update a group’s profile in Appcues based on a trigger from a source app. This data is extremely useful for targeting experiences based on the properties of the account your end-users belong to.
- Banner Analytics:Measure the impact of your Banners with analytics. Read for more details.
- Journeys (Beta):Journeys are packed with new enhancements. You can add notes, multiple flows to a canvas, pins, banners, checklists, and more. Read more for full details.
- Accessibility improvements for NPS:Survey options have been updated to semantic HTML, which natively gives us keyboard navigation and better screen reader accessibility.
- Accessibility improvements for buttons and links:We've made several improvements to enhance accessibility for buttons and links:
- When adding a button to a flow/pin, if this button is set to redirect to a URL, the rendered element should be a link tag <a>. Otherwise, it should be abutton.
- Close buttons are now buttonelements instead ofa.
- NPS buttons were being rendered as links, now it’s fixed.